14 September 2020

COVID-19: AVOIDING GLASSES STEAMING UP

This morning was bright but cool.  I stepped out of the house with a mask and sunglasses on, and they immediately steamed up.  This is going to become a bigger problem as the weather gets cooler.

The solution?  Simple.  I moved the top of the mask up my nose, so i could still see, and put my glasses on top.  Whilst just about keeping the mask around my chin.  The condensation immediately disappeared.

The same can be done with other face coverings. 

Whether this technique will be sufficient later in the year we'll have to see.  I'll certainly keep a lookout for other solutions which I have proven, and report here as needed.


Footnote: My new lockdown beard can be clearly seen below the mask in the photo, which is a COVID-19 story in its own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts